I am going back to... what?

09 Feb 2009, man, I am going to remember this date forever in my life. At least I am trying to embed it in my blog.

Today marked the new journey of us (foundation year 2009) to embark in our 2nd sem. Darn, I finished my 1st sem already. How good am I in my sem 1 is still yet to be known (until tomorrow).

Last weekend, me and my housemates went to Genting Highland to get rid of our boredom during holiday. It was wonderful to have friends around us to enjoy the rides. Somehow, I felt that Genting Theme Park has lost its thrills. When i hop in the tremendous-electrifying 'flying coaster', which is suppose to be its signature attraction, i felt nothing more than just a thrill. Perhaps, I am already 'immune' to this ride. Anyway, it was really glad to have friends along with me during the trip.



The next day, we went back to Penang. It was a long trip but enjoyable with a capital 'E'. Seriously, I enjoy the trip back to Penang, We laughed to our own jokes, made fun on each other and still we kept our sense of humour that made the journey great. Hahahahaha....

5 friends going back to Penang. Sempat ambik gambar tengah drive...huhuhu..


Sunset... It's so sweet!



Penang Bridge. Always like this...

Now I am back in Penang with new same hope, like all medic students hope for, to be successful in this semester. Chayo!!!

2 comments:

  1. it's a nice journey though zhorif stopped thousand times. hehe :D good luck 4 ur new sem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. menarek la pic dalam kete tu..nice2..hehe

    na nanti kte kat penang na drive balek ok..msti da expert jln penang!hehe..

    gudluck sem 2 tim!gambate~~

    ReplyDelete

Re-visit my previous posts