New semester, new resolutions

Hello there... It's been 1 week since the last time I updated my blog. Been quite busy catching up with my schedule, like other people as well. You know, study, work, training, music... sometime I got entangled in between these things. But it doesn't matter how busy my life is, as long as I can enjoy everything till I drop :)

Anyway, when ever we come to an end of something, we will get on board with something else. The end of sem 1 as a foundation year student remarked the next half of my journey in Penang before I go to Ireland. Sometime, I think, if I could have accepted the offer to Australia, I would have just started my journey to be a doc while the path that I take right now have manage to get me through 5 months of the same thing. Wait, what am I talking about?

Last semester has reflected our efforts and journey in our 1st term in PMC. Thank God, I got flying colours this time. I hope I will be able to maintain my achievement in sem 2. I know that I need to pull my socks right now because everything is getting tougher.

Besides academic achievement, my concern this term is also my 'side-project'. I hope that I could spend some of my free time with music. PMC is having ballad session in the middle of March. It is someting like talent show in high school. So, anyone is allow to participate during the night. Hope that I'll be able to catch up with my schedule and perform that night.

I bought my new baby last 2 weeks. It is a 2nd hand Yamaha bass guitar. It is still in good condition and it is very cheap. I hope that with the bass guitar, a better song can be played as I keep on finding ways to overcome this matter before.


My new baby, Yamaha Bass Guitar


My Ibanez Guitar, RX Series... My first baby...

There are a lot more that I want to share but some of my resolutions are personal. Need to keep them to myself.

Thanks for dropping!

5 comments:

  1. congratulations! hope we'll be able to go through this tougher semester! :) all the best! ballad session? when eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ballad session is on march 16th. Don't know what songs to be performed that night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep on rocking man. low budget forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah3..nak gitar bass jugak..

    ReplyDelete

Re-visit my previous posts