The Best Boring Day (of my life?)

Yesterday was a public holiday for all Malaysian (except for people in Sabah & Sarawak) to mark the celebration of Thaipusam, a celebration for all Hindus. So, me and my friend went for an outing to Queensbay. We were planning to watch movie or to karaoke.

Upon arriving at Queensbay, we were stunt (exageratting) when there is no preferable movie to be watched together. So, we went for a hunt for any k-box (where 'k' stands for karaoke). Somehow, we didn't find any in Queensbay and it was the beginning of the boring day of my life.

Wait, the title of this post is "The Best Boring Day". Hahaha... It was a boring day, but it is not any ordinary boring day, it is the BEST boring day of my life. After failing accomplishing our wants, we went wondering around the big building. 1st was an anime + manga shop. We stopped by that shop and looked around for any interesting most popular-art-from-Japan (what else... manga lah!). Then, we moved on and went to another bookstore with difference purposes (which was not planned earlier). When we were there, we were laughing and teasing each other with the title of manga and anime... Look below at this one.

Look at the title.
Nana, how dare you not to tell you are one of Japan's Manga (hahahaha...)

Then, we went shopping (my god, 3 guys went out shopping, what the hell is going on over here) in Jusco. I managed to grab a pair of shoes in which I paid for a very reasonable price. Seriously, I think it is one of the cheapest shoes that I ever bought in my life. I am glad to have them on my feet.


My second skateboarding shoes after DC.

After shopping, we went to a watch shop to repair my roomate's watch. The shopkeeper (which is a woman) is a very nice person. She dealt with us nicely and like the way she entertained her customers. Then, walked down to a bookstore, Border. Recently, I bought two books and I am still reading them. So, i didn't want to buy any book over there. But, it is still a very big impressive book store. Salute!


Great books for thinker!

Anyway, this is the jeez of what I did during my best boring day. Guess the story is also boring...

1 comment:

  1. haha :D saja nak low profile. amboi2, first day smpi trus shopping ;p

    ReplyDelete

Re-visit my previous posts