Boring

Damn it...

I am so bored. Seriously, I am bored right now because I have nothing to do (duh...). I've been spending 1/3rd of my holiday with nothing... Oh my god... I've wasted my life. I should have think of doing something during the holiday. I feel so free right now, so free that I am trapped in my own freedom.

To be frank, I do did something past few days. But nothing significant to my life. You know, outing, jalan-jalan cari makan... and more. I also watched a few movies using my ASUS laptop great screen (thanks dad!). I have a lot of movies but I am not a movie-guy. I do not stay at night to watch movie... and I am not the type of man who spend few ringgits for a movie in cinema. Unless there is something that is really interesting.

Talking about movie, this year I am anticipating for 3 movies: Dragonball, Transformers 2 and Wolverine. I can't wait to watch these 3 movies... (bila lagi movie2 ni nak kluar...)
I've watched the trailer for Dragonball and from there I can say that it may not be as good as everyone expect. When Fox anounced about the Dragonball movie production, i was really eager and looking forward to watch it... Somehow, i am dissapointed with the trailer. But still, i am waiting for the movie (because I still love Dragonball manga <--- one of my favourite comic).

Besides, I am also done watching House M.D. season 5. I downloaded some of the season 5 episodes during the examination week (so brave). House is still great ( I think Greg is getting better, he started to be like a human now in the latest season). The story line was just so great. Twist with another twist and ended up twingling until House came and straighten up the thread. Great!

Anyway, I'll update myself with what I am doing in next few days.

Chow!

1 comment:

  1. eh? i didnt know u aint movie guy. bcoz ur hard disc ada thousand of movies. hehe hiperbola. alaa it's okay tim, not being productive during hols. ms sem ko dh work hard.

    // enjoy ur trip to genting! :D

    ReplyDelete

Re-visit my previous posts