Spare a change...

Hi guys...

I am so sorry that lately I didn't post anything...
I've been busy with my study and other personal matters

Anyway, I just want to update myself to anyone who passes through this page.
Currently, I am in Penang Medical College...
Doing Pre-medicine...

Actually. I received an offer from UWA about a week after i entered PMC...
It was quite disappointing because i wanted to go to Australia :( but...
I know that God has provided me with the very best of me...
And I know that PMC will be the better choice.

Pause this emotion... Rewind back and get back to the original mood of this blog.

Lately, there is a lot of incidents occur around my living space...

But I am not going to share them in this blog. I am not a person who is busy-body (even though my body is always busy, hahaha...).

What i want to share is about human attitude.
We always feel that we know a lot about ourself... we feel proud of what we are. Good, that is very good for it is signed showing that you are grateful of God.

But, do you really know about yourself? Are you 100% sure of what you know? How much do you really know about yourself?

I've been asking this questions to myself millions times. But, my answers always changing...
There is no fix answers to those questions because PEOPLE CHANGE.

You may realize that other people are changing but do you realize that you are changing too?
I constantly remind myself that i am also changing... and I am always afraid of change... Especially when it is a drastic one. I don't really like change... not in me but other people.

You want to know why? Because we are comfortable with who we are and the environment that we are living in. This includes friends, family and other stuffs that you can imagine of.
I know sometime is quite hard for us to follow the changes but that's what we need to live in. We need to live in the world that keep on changing. You may like what happen today but you may hate what happen tomorrow...

For me, because i don't like about change, especially about myself, what i try to do is to change the environment itself so that it will tolerate with me. When i say this, some people might say that i resist to change and i am being hard to myself. NO... I don't change the situation to follow my way but i change so that I am comfortable with it. What I always do is i'll need to change a little bit in order to change the situation.

So, I am still changing even though i don't like it... but the change is so small that i do not realize that i have change...
I will only realize once i got a "mirror" to reflect of who i am. I will know that the small changes will accumulate and eventually the small changes will become a big change in my life and attitude.
it's just like learning, u learn a bit by bit and later you will realize that u have learned a lot.

Anyway, friends i hope you realize once you read this and come on... to those who is hurt with what i said, I am so sorry. Hope that u will CHANGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Re-visit my previous posts