Sometime, when things get complicated and difficult, everything seems wrong
I don't know whether to love someone is wrong or right...
Is it wrong for me to share my love with someone else...
Is it wrong for me to fullfil God's wills...
It makes me feel misreable. I always say that "the best thing that we do might not be the right thing to do".
But now i need to rethink of this phrase...
I believe that if it is the best thing to do, than it must be the best right thing to do...

About love, i am not talking about love between boy and girl.
What i meant is unconditional love. Love that never ending...
I couldn't believe when hatred conquer someone, and destroying all the things that we have built.
It is hard to except that someone that you love and rely on turn their back on you...
It reminds me to one of the Malay proverb; "Susu dibalas dengan tuba".

I think there is something wrong with this world, to many devil surrounding us, weakening the weak humans.
Friends, i want to remind you to equip yourself with the weapons and shields of God.
Only Him can help us in this world... He who create, He who love, He who we believe in, Jesus Christ.

And I will keep on praying that the person that I love and miss so much will change...
To love and love more, other people...

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Re-visit my previous posts