I am in dilemma...

Gosh, I just received my exam papers back and I did not do very well in my exam. I know that i could have done much better but it seems far from reality now. I know that my result is an eye-opener for me to prepare myself for the real exam next year. Hopefully...

Anyway, this is not the reason why i am in dilemma...

Since I've been in Penang, there have been nothing much that I have done (and enjoy) through out the couple of months. I have never got the time to enjoy myself here and I really want to do so...

All this while I've been studying and studying... I do play some sports but that is not my passion.
My real passion is in music. MUSIC stand so much meanings in my life.

Now, I have got no chance to do what a passionate about. I really want to play my keyboard and my guitar back in my home at Sarawak. I really miss playing guitar and keyboard... :(

I don't know whether i am going to bring my guitar to Penang or not after end of year break because my parents do not allow me to do so. I am in dilemma because i could not do what i really want to do. I mean, besides being a doctor, what's wrong of playing guitar? I know that my parents attention is to ensure that i study hard and go oversea. But, it is really stressful if all i do is study. All works and no play makes Jack a dull boy...

I don't want to be like Jack the dull boy. I want to be me...
Tim who play guitar and study to be a doctor. That's what i want to do.

I hope and pray that i will be able to bring my guitar to Penang after the holiday.
I don't want to regret in the future if i am not able to be what i want to be and to do what i want to do now. It's now or never...

Till then...

2 comments:

  1. same la. i expected better but it didnt turn out so. sigh. in regards of ur dilemma, i think u should just bring ur guitar. convince them that u can handle ur life. yup yup, now or never.

    p/s: jgn stress up, chill! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's what ppl expect med studnt's life wud be..but we shud hv some space for our own entertainment gak kan..my advice..bring ur guitar!lol..

    ReplyDelete

Re-visit my previous posts