Aargh!!! (God, please forgive me and forgive him)

I don't know how to start this blog because I am so PISSED OFF of what had happened last night. I could not believe this is the out come when i helped somebody.
My goodness, what has happen to the world. Why would my life become more miserable when i helped somebody? WHY?
I could not hold this anger feeling any longer and i could not find any other ways to release it. And that's why i will blog it.

Last night, my friend come to visit me because he wanted to copy some of the movies that i have. And the incident began...

Somebody that i have helped before suddenly did something that is small but quite a big matter. It's not the matter of life and death, but it could be if i wanted too. He accidentally locked the bathroom's doors. Not only his bathroom's door but also mine! My goodness, how come he can become so careless in his "life and action"... I was standing still, did not know what to say because the thing happen within at most 5-8 minutes. Just a few minutes after he locked his bathroom, he locked my bathroom's door. For your information, our house only have 2 bathrooms. And why i hardly forgive him is, he did the locking-all-the-bathroom's door thing within 5-8 minutes. It's just like a couple of minutes after i reminded him not to lock the door when not using it and also reminded him to make sure it is unlock after he use the toilet. This is like "totally" unforgiven!
F***... I don't want to give a f*** about this, but it cost my day to be miserable.

To make thing worst, I'll call the maintenance of this house to come and bring the keys to unlock the door (because he has the keys and I don't). Worse still, he is outstation. And then i call my other 2 housemates asking for the landlady's contact number, worse still, they don't have her number. Then, I have to wait for evening to wait for the maintenance to come back from outstation to unlock the bathrooms.

I don't care about the damn door actually. What i really care is, how come he forgot what i said and told and mentioned and advised him in a couple of minutes? I know that human have some difficulty to change, but hey... this is only a small-bad habit to change. I have not asked him to change his worst attitude...

Some more, it happened a few times in his previous house. And yet, he is still the same after he entered this house. Have he ever done "muhasabah diri"? AARGH!!!

My goodness... With all the love of world, i ask for forgiveness and i want God to forgive him. Because he didn't know what he do... May the Lord assist him...

God forgive me of what i've done...

1 comment:

  1. huu. chill tim. perhaps he didnt really pay attention to what u were saying. but why must he use both bathrooms? and the lock is super sensitive ke that can be locked from outside?

    ReplyDelete

Re-visit my previous posts