What a busy month!!!!!!!!!

Haiya, i haven't got time to update my blog...
Thank goodness I can spare some of my siesta time to update this blog..
Oh ya, by the way, my lesson, I haven't got any idea to talk of...
So, I might be needed some of your ideas out there. Don't hesitate to comment on my posts.

I am getting slim now... Wow, i loss quiet a lot of my body weight...

'Bout 5 kg.... em, maybe I haven't got enough time to eat.

But, never mind.. Looking back of what I've done this month... Fuyooo....
It's just the starting of this month but I already got a lot of work... I can't imagine how is it going to be to live a whole life in KMB..

One more thing, I just got instruction from my business teachers on our Internal Assesment (IA)... Wow, the second I got the instruction, I was so shocked that I cannot stop wondering, HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO GET THE PROPOSAL COMPLETE?!

Em, anyway, I just accept as it is part of my IB programme .. So , I just pray to God to help me in this matter..

Ya, if I think back of what had happened during the first week of this month, I believe that God had given me the best.. He knows what I need.. I mean what I REALLY NEED.

I confronted a lot of things last few weeks...

Some are good, but most of them.... are really testing me (they get to my nerve)..

But, I learn... I really learnt from those experiences... Praise The Lord...

Ok, I think that's it... I just want to update you guys of what I have done this few weeks (and to stop you to wonder whether iI have stop blogging or what)..

See you...Class dismiss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Re-visit my previous posts