I don't know...?

Arghhh.... I just had a bad a day today... Almost everything went out wrong... I don't even know what to do.... My God, I feel like wanting to fix everything with my own both hands...

I don't know... This few weeks, I start to feel that there is something out there try to change me...

I don't know and... I am not sure of it... I think I do change a lot withi this few weeks.. Thank goodness today is holiday... I can enjoy my holiday, though... (eventhough I have tonnes of work to finish).

Em, I don't know la.... I am having a bad experience ... my Biology teacher ask me to do something else on EE... Ya, I really got into Biology, but what to do...

Thank goodness i can change my EE to Chemistry research.. So, I am going to do EE on business..

Ok then, see you guys...
Happy Holiday!

Class dismiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Re-visit my previous posts