Music (and forgotten music)

Music...
There is great music, lousy music...
Some people love it, some find it is irritating,
some love rock music, some hate classical music, some appreciate Run-DMC's acts,
for others, music is nothing.

Talking about classicals and oldies,
why people are hating and looking down at these types of music? I know, there still a lot of people who love this kind of music, but, relatively, compared to other types, more people are humming Button, Photograph, and many more.

But, the thing here is, it is so hard to find teenagers singing the classical songs. Who knows the Tennessee Walt'z 's lyric? How about Room On The Top Of The Stairs? It is so hard to find kids nowadays singing this beautiful "lullaby".

And of course, I really appreciate those people who are still playing oldies CDs in their car. Oh ya, why don't you guys just check out your friends' iPod... do they keep these songs in their playlist?

I hate it when people say, "I hate all these b/s in your MP3 player. Why do you keep them, ha?". Do you know what did I say to these people? "I love them".

You might think I am just crapping in this blog, but as what I mentioned earlier, this is my opinion. Adjust a little bit of your LCD screen, you might find what do I mean.

Class dismiss...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Re-visit my previous posts