New Layout, New Vision, New Mission but still the SAME blogger

All the best, mates!

I think that is longest title of my post right now.

Hi guys out there. So, here I am, I'm BACK!
No surprise for you guys but it's been a very busy week. Seriously, not kidding, extremely busy.
You all knows it's the exam season, so what else am i residing on except on my desk and revising the syllabus.

So, this is my new layout for my blog. Spent about 2 hours editing the XML code. Looks like I am also quite good in breaking and making the code for blog, huh.

Updates: 3 down, 3 more to go. Good luck to all my friends who are having exams.
May the force be with you.

I'll be back soon.

P/S: I certainly gonna miss Penang... for a moment.

We are on the same path... I took the detour and enjoying it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Re-visit my previous posts