Rain

Hello there, fellows. So, how are you guys doing lately? I am pretty occupied this month. With the upcoming due date for project and presentation, plus with the preparation for the final exam (finally, it comes), I am really occupied. But I still got time to enjoy and lay my back to rest.

I know that recently my blog has been uploaded with entries regarding our Medan trip. Thank you for reading them and posting up comments about the entries *sweet memory*.

Anyway, I hardly noticed that my blogging style has changed until I read my previous entries. Last time, I used to write something that came across my mind and something abstract. And now, I am going to return to my original style after diverting for quite a long time.

*****

Ehem *clearing my throat*, so this time, it's about "rain".

Rain. What do we know about rain. We did learn about it when we were in primary school. We even had an experiment how does it really happen up in the sky (the one using the kettle where water vapour condensed on the mirror and turn into water droplets).

Anyway, for your information, it's been raining for 1 night & 1 day in Penang. I am starting to enjoy it because, recently, I've been complaining the stinging hot weather over here in the Pearl of the Orient. It's been over-heated.

I still remember when I was a kid, I really rejoiced when it's raining, especially when it was in the afternoon. Me and my brothers together with our friends will started to run out of the house and cycled to the grassy field near our house. Not long before reaching the field, we shouted for joy and enjoyed the rain shower as we came together. It's so amazing how rain could create happiness and friendship between us. I wonder how powerful God's amazing grace in His creations. Even a small thing like rain can bring joy and happiness in kids like I did before.

When I was complaining about the radiating temperature in Penang, I was wondering how long did I need to wait before it's gonna take for this island to be blessed with rain. God heard me, and He answered and poured the rain immediately *Thank you God*.

Rain brings back life to the world. Green plants start to spring back and beautify the Earth with green colouration. And it also marks the mating season for some animals *love is in the air*. I saw lots of birds , strictly speaking swallows and pigeons, flying in the sky finding their mates to ensure their continuity in this world. Squirrels are chasing around and fighting to be the best for their instinctive mate.


Same goes to us. Rain helps us to feel refresh after a long torturing hot weather. A quench of rain drops on our skin is enough to satisfy our fatigue after a long day of struggling in our daily life. The coldness it brings help us to sleep soundlessly at night, become like a baby in the sweet cradle again. Waking up again in the morning make us feel never better before, and some of us, wait most of us will continue hibernating on the bed, I presume, during the cold day. How wonderful what rain change to the ambiance surrounding us.

Well, that's about it. We all know how rain shaped our world everyday. Kids running joyfully, men hold their lovers hands as the walk under the rain & old folks have sweet coffee in the coffee shop, reminiscing pieces of their life that fall into places together as the rain falls down...

These are so amazing and thank God for the rain that He created.

P/S: I really miss my childhood memories when I could ran happily and peacefully under the rain. Wish I am somewhere else when it's raining.

1 comment:

  1. rain makes me feel sleepy.....mls nk bgn pagi g klas....bes tdo....haha....

    ReplyDelete

Re-visit my previous posts